A masterpiece where Art-Deco meets modern minimalism
- Artesia – the single tower stands on an expansive 5.2 acres – will house 100 top business families.
- With a building footprint of 20,000 sqft, and the rest of the area earmarked for lush landscapes and state of the art amenities, this dwelling offers the most sought-after exclusivity with the lowest density in the industry.
- With Artesia, K. Raheja Corp breaks away from the clutter of the run-of-the-mill luxury projects. Instead, the project focuses on elements of luxury crafted to deliver to the expectations of the elite few who will reside in Artesia.
- The built-to-open-spaces ratio ensures that in addition to privacy, residents also have expansive open areas and landscapes — something seldom seen in south Mumbai projects.
- Artesia is being modeled by an array of best-known international players in architecture and landscape design. UK-based Martin Kemp is on board for the common areas, Singapore’s JPA Design has curated a showcase apartment, and the landscaping is being done by Burega Farnell. The designers of Artesia have capitalised on the fascinating views of the Arabian Sea and the Bandra-Worli Sea Link, which most of the homes will overlook.
- Artesia is designed to appeal to the style and aesthetic sensibilities of audiences who seek and appreciate a luxurious, artistic and nuanced life. The power address designed with exclusivity, sophistication and responsible indulgence is going to be distinctly different from anything that India has witnessed this far.